Thursday, March 12, 2015

week 3 - vlog!!

Hello!

After multiple hours of filming/editing and some awkward jump cuts, I have come up with my vlog, where I talk about what I've been doing for this project so far and where I'm heading. Having to hear my voice and look at my face while editing was torturous. I don't know how YouTubers do it; it's enough to drive a person to madness. It made me aware of all the weird faces I make while talking, and also my awful voice - both singing and speaking. Plus, iMovie and PhotoBooth are not the best programs for filming and editing, so the quality is not outstanding. Anyway, I don't think it turned out too terrible, so I present to you... my video blog.

Password: hannahsvlog



Genius Hour Vlog from Hannah Elizabeth on Vimeo.

P.S. The song I'm playing at the end is Treacherous by Taylor Swift. I also apologize for the not-so-great sound quality - my high E string is broken somehow and sounds rattly :~)

Comments:
Margo
Ellie
Abby

3 comments:

  1. HANNAH OH MY GOSH I AM SO IMPRESSED! I had no idea you had such a pretty voice, and your guitar sounds great (regardless of the rattly high E string)! Taylor would be very proud. This is an awesome project for you, because I know it is something you have wanted to work on for a very long time. You go glen coco! One thing that might be a cool thing to add to your presentation would be to actually play for everyone, if that is too hard to set up, a video would be just as great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at guitar!! I'm SO excited to (hopefully) hear you play live at the TED talk (If that's too hard to set up, that's fine!). You are also such a great singer. I'm happy that you found something you enjoy and were able to practice this! I really hope you continue with guitar in the future. You're doing so amazing! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't one of my weekly comments, but this is really good and I wanted to say that it is so amazing that you went so far out of your comfort zone to do this! You're soooooo talented and please post more videos like this!

    ReplyDelete